BHR, LLC is looking for the right fit. We are a healthcare ARM firm. We are looking for energetic and authentic individuals to join our fast paced call center environment. We have found that the best candidates are ambitious, honest, assertive and driven to succeed.
Full/Part Time Medical Collection Representative
- Hourly rate based on experience / plus potential additional monthly team incentives
- Prefer collections or previous accounts receivables experience with minimum of 1 year.
- Possess a willingness to learn- Will consider and train individuals with customer service experience (i.e. 1 – 3 years sales support, lead generation or inside sales).
- Excellent written, oral communication as well as negotiation and organizational skills.
- PC proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook and data base navigation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Compliant communication with responsible parties for unpaid medical balances.
- Documenting outcome of communication.
- Negotiating payment and/or timely payment plans for resolution of outstanding balances.
- Generous PTO/Vacation
- Employer sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid training
- Paid Holidays
Employees will be trained in and expected to adhere to all FDCPA and HIPAA rules and regulations.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Nashua, NH